your very own stalker

Monday 19 March 2007

im gonna fail CTs. (:

last week's sakae was damn fantastic. wesley and royston love me a lot now. kidding. we're cool. i think im fatTER now. :(
saturday's training was shioK. with a capital K for kena sai! bloody hell. nationals are when. and im like how. and my entering like shit. and i dont need a thousand seniors to tell me that i suck. that doesnt exactly help. even though i know their intentions may be good. (really?) or maybe they just think im easy to trash so they play with me. and to add to the fact that im so damn weak, it really helps when theyre so damn fat. thank you yimin. (not that she knows about this blog anyway.) and i dont hate you boonping. im just screwed up and i dno how to help k.
sunday was productive. not sarcastic this time. learnt new "basic" techniques that i never encountered before. if you all need help, you know who to go to. (not me.)
JUDODOCTOR@JUDOFORZARA.ORG.SG
or something like that.
its great knowing that im gonna fail CTs and worsen my parents' health by blood barrels. homework is more like mount everest on my table.the knowledge in my head is the sahara desert. is there even a sahara desert? thank fishies i dont take geog. im leading a screwed up life now basically. just when i thought it was going alright. guess im wrong. im always wrong arent i.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home